Friday, August 31, 2012

Ethan

Since I haven't updated ANYTHING from 2012, I'm going to slowly but surely show you guys what I've been up to this year. 

It's been an interesting one - I've still been working in my studio, but was accepted into graduate school at Savannah College of Art and Design, so in less than a week I'm packing my bags and heading to Georgia!  This is an awesome career move for me, but it means closing down the studio. I'm still keeping my DBA, and will definitely still be shooting, I just won't have my studio space anymore, which is extremely bittersweet for me. 

Anyway, to get started, here's what I did today :)  Meet Ethan, he's 10 days old.  I photographed his big brother Calvin (also pictured) when he was 6 months old and did mom's maternity pictures a couple of months ago.

Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment