Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Casting Call!


Calling all mommies to be! 

I'm putting a casting call out to expectant mothers who are willing to commit to a maternity session and a newborn session within the first two weeks of babies brand new life.

My packages for maternity and newborn sessions normally start at $150 and $175, but for the first 10 lucky mommies to contact me and book solid dates, I'm offering a double package, with both a maternity and newborn session for just $75.  

Here's the lowdown:

I'm only accepting ten participants, and they must (and I mean must) be willing to commit to both a maternity session and a newborn session within the first two weeks after baby makes her debut. 

It does not matter when you're due!  You don't have to be ready to pop or due within the next month, I just need solid dates and a definite commitment based on your due date.  We can reconvene once it gets closer to time to welcome your little bundle. 

The newborn shoot must occur within two weeks after baby gets here.  I know this is a hectic time!  I don't know how many times my own mother has told me the story about taking my oldest brother to his two week checkup, alone, at 9AM, and on the way, pulling back her coat to make sure she had her dress on because she didn't remember putting on clothes.  However, two weeks is the limit for babies wanting to be curled up and sleepy.  Plus, your little one grows at an astonishing rate in the beginning (as any mom can tell you), and we want to capture her just how she is. 

You will receive an 8X10 from each session.

Okay, that's all...please commence flooding my inbox with questions and inquiries :)
hannahmmorse@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment