Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weddings, Portraits and Families, OH MY!

I photographed a wedding this past weekend and it went AWESOME.  Which is great, because it had potential to be a really long day (and it was a long day...12 hours from start to finish, but it was a GOOD long day).  The step mother of the bride called me the Sunday  before and asked if the bride had talked to me about coming to the hair salon while they got ready.  Nope, no problem, what time?  8AM?  Oh, okay that sounds GREAT!  But i tried to keep a positive attitude and I think for the most part it worked out well.  I got some really great shots AND got to hang out with one of my besties from college, because she came along as my second shooter to gain some experience.  Will, of course, post pictures soon.

I have my first senior portrait of the season tomorrow.  Hopefully the weather holds out and we get some really great shots.  AND I've booked a family portrait for the 10th - things are really rolling!  I love how busy summer is :) 

On the negative, I have to have an MRI on my wrist tomorrow.  I have a cyst, and now something else has started hurting, which they couldn't find with an XRay, soo full tissue scan it is.  It's my shootin' hand :(  Hopefully if I have to have surgery the recovery won't be awful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment